Payment benefits for children of life cooperate members
● The candidate must be an own child or a legally adopted child of the member.
● Membership designation of the parent must be either MIChemC or FIChemC.
● The parent must have obtained lifetime membership at the time of application.
● A 100% waive off in composite tuition fee.
● The payment schemes relevant to the date on which the payment is made will apply.
● The parent should provide the membership certificate. The registrar in charge of
membership should certify the life membership status of the parent.
The number of Scholarships awarded per academic year
● 50% of the tuition fee should be transferred from the membership ledger and the remaining
50% should be sponsored by CCS.