An exciting opportunity has arisen at Control Union Inspections (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo (Sri Lanka) for Assistant Certifier (Textile).
As an Assistant Certifier, you will be responsible for the document review as well as maintaining and developing client relationships. The position requires strong communication skills and be up to date with the latest local and national regulations in connection with your work is critical to the successful delivery of this position.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Verification and review of documents
- Preparation of Transaction Certificates (TCs)
- Liaison with clients to ensure complete and correct documents are received to process the TCs
- Delegated tasks by manager (Certifier/ Program Manager)
- Internal coordination – with Certifier, Auditors, Assistant to Certifiers and Accounts Department
- External coordination – with clients
- Maintaining a good relationship with the clients
- Record keeping and storage of files, while maintaining traceability
- Maintaining up to date files in the system + hardcopy as per procedures
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to textiles
- Diploma/ fresh Graduate in Textiles and allied courses
- Possess a minimum of three passes at the GCE (A/L) Examination excluding General English
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English writing & Speaking
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent team player
When you are interested in this role, please forward your CVs to email@example.com
Madhusha Liyanaarachchi • Assistant certifier
M +94 778531556 • Skype: Madhusha Liyanaarachchi