Now, we are looking to hire 2-3 Product development executives for R&D. Please find attached the Job description detailing requirement on Educational and experience requirements. Being fresh candidates, we are flexible to candidates with no experience. However, some experience will be preferred.
Job Holder Title
Product Development Executive
Product Executive Job Responsibilities:
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies; working in close connect with Brand & Marketing team.
Product Executive Job Duties:
- Develops new product in accordance to product brief issued by Marketing in consultation with R&D. Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with Brand and manufacturing team.
- Brings upgrade to existing products by analyzing changing Market movement in the segment.
- Conducts CORD (Consumer Oriented Research & Development) for new products developed prior to market launch and carries out data analysis to intimate Brand team for necessary course correction.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Introduces new products & Product upgrades by developing time-integrated plans with Marketing, sales, and Manufacturing.
- Determines product manufacturing cost in close association with sourcing.
- Completes operational requirements by regular meeting with Brand, Procurement & Manufacturing team & following up on work results.
- Maintains and upgrades professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Masters in Organic/Analytical Chemistry
- 3-4 years of experience in Product Development in Personal Care & Home Care segment.
3-4 years of experience in Product Development in Hygiene Products such as Sanitary napkins.
Please refer to our corporate website of ICL & Capital Maharaja Group for further information.
Website: www.cmg.lk | www.icl.lk