Opportunity for an Assignment in Office Work
The Institute of Chemistry Ceylon was incorporated by Act of Parliament No.15 of 1972.Under Section 25A of the Universities Act No. 16 of 1978, the Institute of Chemistry Ceylon is recognized as a Degree Awarding Institute. The Institute is at the address of 341/22, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriya.
An opportunity to learn office work in administration is offered to those who are citizens of Sri Lanka and possess the qualifications given below;
- GCE Advanced Level minimum 3 passes in one sitting.
- Computer literacy(sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages is a must.)
- Good working knowledge of English.
Age: Between 19 – 25 years.
Assignment Period:Initially for 6 months renewable depending on the requirement of the Institute.
Allowance: An allowance of Rs.35,000/- per month will be granted for attending the assignment successfully.
- Attending the assignment duringweekends is essential. In lieu, two weekdayscould be availed as off days on prior approval
- Preference will be given to the applicants who are in and around Rajagiriya havinggood educational and other qualifications specified above.
Interested parties are invited to submit their applications. Only the short-listed applicants based on the highest qualifications will be called for an interview and selection will be based on their performance at the interview.
Applications giving all particulars of qualifications, experience if any, and other relevant information with two non-related referees in a sealed envelope marked ‘Assignment for Office Work’on the top left-hand corner of the envelope should be delivered to theRegistrar, Institute of Chemistry Ceylon, 341/22, Kotte Road, Welikada, Rajagiriyaor by an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)within 14 days of the advertisement.
Institute of Chemistry Ceylon